Payroll & Tax Reporting
Payroll and tax administration requires expertise and time that most business professionals don’t have if they are working to grow their business.
Surge Resources, Inc. manages payroll services with a dedicated payroll technician and your client service manager along with a team of dedicated operations staff. You are always going to have at least two people assigned to your account. By having this coverage you can be sure that compliance issues will not burden you. Instead, you can focus your time on growing your business.
- Computing gross payroll
- Computing withholdings and deductions
- Calculating FICA, FUTA, and SUTA taxes
- W-2 preparation and distribution
- Administration of direct deposits
- Child support and other garnishments
- Creation and distribution of payroll reports and time sheets
- Processing new hire paperwork
- Employee information changes, such as address changes and employee pay changes
- Holiday, sick and vacation accrual
- Management of your companies state unemployment insurance tax account
- Employer tax deposits, filings, form 940, 941, C2, and W-3’s
- Multi-state filings
Our clients become familiar with our operations team very quickly and this results in long-term relationships with both a client service manager and operations team. Surge Resources, Inc. will always have someone available to take your call and help with any issues.
Our company expanded into Massachusetts this year. We quickly learned the rules for sick leave and paying employees was very different than New Hampshire. We called Surge Resources and haven’t looked back. We are ready to open in Rhode Island and know Surge will have us covered. I highly recommend Surge for all payroll, compliance, and HR needs.Mike