The Fair Labor Standards Act, the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Healthcare Reform Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, COBRA, HIPAA, USERRA and myriad state laws on wages, hours, discrimination and leave combine to vex even the best-intentioned employer.
From the commencement of your relationship with Surge we will provide:
- orientation training for management and establishment of
compliant personnel files
- review, revision, creation of personnel policies and maintenance
of proven protocols for each member of your workforce
- compliance of all applicable federal and state laws and regulations
From applications to required workplace notices to EEOC reporting to wage and hour, we will provide your business with seamless guidance in placing employees at your workplace in compliance, allowing you to focus on your business’s core competencies in your drive for success.
Workers Compensation Insurance, for which we manage all aspects
- Coordination of medical care and billing
- Restricted duty and return to work issues
- Re-training and vocational rehabilitation
- Independent medical exams and surveillance
- Defense and fraud investigations
Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Liability protection for wrongful employment practices (such as harassment, discrimination, retaliation, termination)
- Subject to deductible and terms and conditions
Let Surge Resources, Inc. provide your business with guidance, and protection, as well as control of compliance costs.
What attracted me to Surge Resources was their expertise in HR and compliance, they even have in-house counsel that help with more complex issues. It is a great feeling to know that you have the right team of professionals handling an important part of my business. My decision to partner with Surge Resources was a game-changer.zKevin